Chilling filtration 200L/H
Quantity to be cooled : 200 liters/hour
Inlet temperature : + 20 to 18°C
Chilling temperature : - 5°C
Specific heat : 0,7
Specific gravity : 0,85
Cooling power required : 2 000 W
The perfume is introduced into a perfume/perfume recuperator at + 18° C + 20° C, where it is cooled by the frigories provided by the perfume coming from the - 5° C filtration, heating up to + 13° C. The perfume at + 20° C leaves this exchanger at + 0° C, then, it is cooled from + 0° C to - 5° C in a Freon R404 direct expansion cooler exchanger. After filtering, this perfume passes into the perfume/perfume exchanger where it is heated from - 5° C to + 13° C.
Our supplies would include :
- 1 Open type cooling unit L30/111 with condensation by air. Cooling power under
working conditions : Evaporation - 15°C. Condensation
- 1 explosion proof electric motor, power 3 kW, 220/380 Volts 3-PHASES.
- 1 Dehydrator filter.
- 1 Liquid control sighting.
- 1 Thermostatic pressure relief valve.
- 1 Regulating thermostat - 5°C.
- 1 Safety pressostat.
- 1 Freon-perfume evaporator, stainless steel.
- 1 stainless steel plate recuperator exchanger.
- 1 Buffer working tank of Freon R404.
- 1 Anti-vibratory device.
- 1 Starting valve.
- 1 Pressostatic regulation valve.
- 1 Refrigeration copper tubing. Freon R404 circuit filled. Special non-freezing oil.
- 1 23 plates filter diameter 150 mm, in stainless steel bell-shaped housing with pressure Control gauge stainless steel flow meter, flow indicator. Pump with pressure regultation and explosion proof motor. Circulation valves for bringing the metallic masses to working temperature. Stainless steel liquid inlet and outlet valves equipped with quick fittings. Inlet and outlet thermometer.
Length : 1 300 mm
Width : 1 050 mm
Height : 1 480 mm
Weight : about 600 kg.
PAINTED STEEL FRAME - POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL CARDS. GRAIN 180.
THE ASSEMBLY MOUNTED ON ANTI-VIBRATORY BASE PLATE.
THE ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS BETWEEN THE GENERAL BOARD AND
THE EQUIPMENT ARE PART OF THE DUTY OF THE CUSTOMER.